Saturday, August 29, 2009

MISTAKES MADE BY A WOMAN IN LOVE

In my early ages of being a teenager, I found out that my education life is suffering due to pressure of finding a companion of the opposite sex to call my own. Friendship with male counterparts became so due as all we could discuss were women. This was in pure search of the real meaning of love. The principles I had were never to be driven by what my friends wants me to be but concentrate on my education till the right time I would meet someone who I would call my love.
She made herself believe that she will not be loved if she does not get the outfits that are in fashion at that particular time. Going for an outing, would make many women think they need the best jeans that would make a man see her sexy. That will mean buying expensive clothes and jewelers enough to make her not lose the man in love with her now.
The latest demand of them all has been the topping up issue. The coming of cell phones has made men never to live with no airtime, that is to call their lover and say I love. This becomes hard when the lover is leaving quite a distance from where you stay. The struggle here is when you call her she thinks you always have enough to share with her.
Some men are too shy to talk love on the phone and they prefer to communicate through SMSes. This though has proved to be a hard way of communication as the SMS will circulate to all friends of her for them to know how much they are loved.
Another challenge has been who is to foot the bill when you go out for an outing. It has become a tendency that women would believe a man is the money fetcher and is supposed to.

No comments: