Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OH! THIS MALAWI IS BEAUTIFUL

I am having all the reasons now to be proud to be a Malawian. to make visits to all funny places in the country adds fun to our eyes...i have indeed made visits to all funny and interesting places of Malawi but never in my life have i visited a place with a lot of questions than the place Ntchisi.

In the past decades, i was made to believe that Ntchisi is not a good place to be as it is backwards with no developments at all. My lovely president, has made me believe that Ntchisi is not as wayback by the construction of a much nice road surface to Ntchisi Boma.

i was earlier told Ntchisi is the home of witches and wizards, from the day i arrived on my three days trip, nothing of that sort happened, people are so friendly and lovely to talk to they, have a vast agriculture living style and they respect their culture so much

How I wish i was born in Ntchisi at their beautiful and yet congested hospital, i have been made to believe that congested hospital are trusted hospitals...that's what Ntchisi hospital is made of, the people in the district trust their hospital

However i still cry for the lost years when the former vice president of this country was not able to establish a good road infrastructure and make Ntchisi be known.

How i wish I was from Ntchisi.

No comments: